Mana Cruising Club Inc. Formed in 1959 by a group of dedicated boaties, the Mana Cruising Club's goal of developing a friendly, family based club, while fostering safe boating continues.
Today, Mana Cruising Club has arguably the best facilities of any boating club in New Zealand.
Mana Cruising Club Courtesy Coach runs Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Ring the office for pick up times. And see the Bar for drop of times
Use it or lose it!!
Trailer Boat Ramp Etiquette
Due to Technical Problems we Have Limited access to our Emails and no access to our Phone Messages till Tuesday 17th May Sorry for the inconvenience ***********
Saturday 25 June - Mid Winter Christmas – The Relatives (band)
Things from Thursday, 19th May 2016
Duty Officers: Cliff Buchler & Richard Gordon
- 1.Chain locker Draw - The Chain Locker Draw in its present format in non-compliant with the DIA - the prize has to be drawn within 3 months of the first draw. If the Locker Draw doesn’t go to night then next week it will be drawn till we get a winner. After that it will start again at $500.00 and will increase by $50.00 per week until week 13 when it will be drawn until won ($1100.00). Additionally there will be 3x draws in week 11 if not won, 4x draws in week 12.
- 2.Thai Style Buffet – Thursday 26th May 1900 hours $25 pp – please book with the Restaurant.
- 3.Mid Winter Christmas Party – Saturday 25th June -theme Wanna be Rock Stars – “The Relatives” is the band. Happy Hour 1800 hours – 1900 hours.
- 4.Sailing – 2016 Clark & Co Winter Series Racing powered by Seaview Sails & Rigging & Burnsco – Race 1 – Briefing 0800 hours Start 0930 hours.
- 5.Seaview Sails Loft Open Day - This Saturday May 21 2pm - 6pm, 7 Freshfield Place, Plimmerton. Come and see the loft and talk sailing. North Sails Autumn Sails Event. Sausages and Drinks. All welcome.
- 6.Rugby - on the Big Screen - Friday Crusaders v Waratahs 1935 hours and Saturday Chiefs v Rebels 1935 hours.
- 7.Books Free to a Good Home – Under the stairs (by the 2nd entrance to the Wardroom) are boxes of books. Please come and help yourselves to these.
- 8.Easy Listening Trio – Come and listen on Sunday 29th May from 1700 hours. A La Carte Sunday roast $20 pp – book with the Restaurant.
- 7.Mana Cruising Club Courtesy Coach Will be running Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Ring the office for pick up or see Allan or email email@example.com.. Tonights driver is Lance Johnson.Lance Johnson.
- 8.Raffles Three draws, a $35 KP Marine voucher a $50 Voucher from The Mad Butcher and a $30 voucher from Zampelles, Johnsonville Mall.
- 9.Tonight’s Locker Draw winners at $2,200 were Murray & Susan Woodley, Associate members. Murray & Susan were not here tonight so next week’s draw will be $2,250. It's going to be a busy night next Thursday so please book with me or the Restaurant if you would like a table!!
Mana Tidal Gauge
Link to the Mana Tidal Gauge updated every 30 minutes. Most recent observation in millimetres above the Chart Datum is annotated in the chart - add 1 hour to annotated time during daylight saving. There is approximately 1 metre of water below the Chart Datum at the marina entrance.