Mana Cruising Club Inc. Formed in 1959 by a group of dedicated boaties, the Mana Cruising Club's goal of developing a friendly, family based club, while fostering safe boating continues.
Today, Mana Cruising Club has arguably the best facilities of any boating club in New Zealand.
Mana Cruising Club Courtesy Coach runs Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Ring the office for pick up times. And see the Bar for drop of times.... Use it or lose it!!
Trailer Boat Ramp Etiquette
2nd October - AGM. Click to see Notice of Meeting. Download the Annual Report
8th October - Opening Day
29th October - Quiz Night
16th December - Neon Kids Dance Party
Things from Thursday, 22nd September 2016
Duty Officers: Kim Harriss & Cliff Wilson
- 1Buffet Nights - Thursday the 29th of September is an Asian buffet. Book with the restaurant.
- 2 AGM– Sunday 2nd October 1600 hours. Download the Annual Report
- 3.Opening Day – Saturday 8th October 1600 hours. Speaker Darren Shields – Live Band- Avidiva from 2000 hours. Book with the restaurant for the buffet dinner.
- 4.Reminder – Sailing Prizegiving – Sunday 25th September 1130 hours. Numbers to John by 1700 hours tomorrow (Friday) if you haven’t already booked.
- 5.Quiz Night – Saturday 29th October 1900 hours start. Get your teams ready again and let Cathy know.
- 6.Friday Cash Raffle - first prize $50, second $30, third $10. Tickets 3 for $5. Limited to 54 tickets. When tickets are sold raffle is drawn.
- 7.Mana Cruising Club Courtesy Coach Tonight’s Courtesy coach driver is Bob Turner. Drivers needed for Opening Day Saturday 8th October – please contact Allan - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8.Raffles Three draws, a $35 KP Marine voucher a $50 Voucher from The Mad Butcher and a $30 voucher from Zampelles, Johnsonville Mall.
- 9.Chain locker Draw winners at $700 were Kevern & Linda Oliver, Regular members with the launch Delfino. Kevern & Linda were not here tonight so next week’s draw will be $750.
Mana Tidal Gauge
Link to the Mana Tidal Gauge updated every 30 minutes. Most recent observation in millimetres above the Chart Datum is annotated in the chart - add 1 hour to annotated time during daylight saving. There is approximately 1 metre of water below the Chart Datum at the marina entrance.