Mana Cruising Club Inc. Formed in 1959 by a group of dedicated boaties, the Mana Cruising Club's goal of developing a friendly, family based club, while fostering safe boating continues.
Today, Mana Cruising Club has arguably the best facilities of any boating club in New Zealand.
Mana Cruising Club Courtesy Coach runs Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Ring the office for pick up times. And see the Bar for drop of times
Use it or lose it!!
Trailer Boat Ramp Etiquette
Things from Thursday, 23rd June 2016
Duty Officers: Menno Oortgiesen & Clifford Buchler
- 1.Mid Winter Christmas Party – Saturday 25th June - theme Wanna be Rock Stars – “The Relatives” is the band. Happy Hour 1800 hours – 1900 hours. Xmas Buffet - honey glazed ham with Xmas pudding $20 per head book with the Restaurant.
- 2.Rugby – upstairs -Saturday 25thJune – All Blacks v Wales – 1935 hours.
- 3.Sailing – 2016 Clark & Co Winter Series Racing powered by Seaview Sails & Rigging & Burnsco – Sunday 26th June - Race 4 – Briefing 1130 hours Start 1300 hours. Also needed a volunteer boat to set the buoys for the above race. Please contact John.
- 4.Quiz Night – Saturday 16th July 1900 hours. Get your teams together. Held by “Believe It or Not Quiz Nights”. Email or call Cathy to book your team.
- 5.Coastguard Radar Course - 05th July 2016 - for further details contact Trevor Burgess 0296200290 or John Bass 02102220240.
- 6.Friday Cash Raffle - first prize $50, second $30, third $10. Tickets 3 for $5. Limited to 54 tickets. When tickets are sold raffle is drawn.
- 7.Mana Cruising Club Courtesy Coach Will be running Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Ring the office for pick up or see Allan or email firstname.lastname@example.org.. Tonight’s Courtesy coach driver is Russell Lowther.
- 8.Raffles Three draws, a $35 KP Marine voucher a $50 Voucher from The Mad Butcher and a $30 voucher from Zampelles, Johnsonville Mall.
- 9.Chain locker Draw at $700 were Bruce & Jennifer Stewart, Country members with the trailer craft Chasseur. Bruce & Jennifer were not here tonight so next week’s draw will be $750.
P.S. Please visit our Facebook page and "Like" us. Thanks.
Mana Tidal Gauge
Link to the Mana Tidal Gauge updated every 30 minutes. Most recent observation in millimetres above the Chart Datum is annotated in the chart - add 1 hour to annotated time during daylight saving. There is approximately 1 metre of water below the Chart Datum at the marina entrance.