Mana Cruising Club Inc. Formed in 1959 by a group of dedicated boaties, the Mana Cruising Club's goal of developing a friendly, family based club, while fostering safe boating continues.
Today, Mana Cruising Club has arguably the best facilities of any boating club in New Zealand.
Mana Cruising Club Courtesy Coach runs Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Ring the office for pick up times. And see the Bar for drop of times.... Use it or lose it!!
Trailer Boat Ramp Etiquette
27th August - All Blacks vs Australia on the big screen
3rd of September - Quiz Night
2nd October - AGM. Click link to see Notice of Meeting
8th October - Opening Day
16th December - Neon Kids Dance Party
Things from Thursday, 25th August 2016
Duty Officers: Richard Gordon
- 1.Nomination Forms- for 2016/2017 Committee are now on the board in the Wardroom – Nominations close Sunday 4th September 1700 hours.
- 2.Speaker for August– Steve Lange – Motivational evening – kicked out of school at the age of 15, went on to build the largest independent tyre retailer in New Zealand with 20 stores and a 45% market share. Steve’s going to share a couple of ideas that can be applied to any business. Come and hear him on Friday 26th August - $20 cover charge - 1900 hours please contact Cathy to book.
- 3.Rugby – Saturday night - on the big screen – All Blacks v Australia 1735 hours.
- 4.Quiz Night – Saturday 3rd of September. Get your teams of 6 ready again. Let Cathy know!!
- 5.Sailing – Change of Notice of Race – Sunday 4th September Race 7 Long Race will be re-run. Briefing 0900 hours Start 1030 hours.
- 6.Maritime VHF Channels – change from 1 Oct 2016. For channel changes check out retune.co.nz or pick up a new handbook from the office.
- 7Fathers Day Brunch - Sunday 4th September 10am. Please book with restaurant. Unless numbers warrant running the brunch, it will be cancelled. Please get you bookings in early to ensure it happens.
- 8.Friday Cash Raffle - first prize $50, second $30, third $10. Tickets 3 for $5. Limited to 54 tickets. When tickets are sold raffle is drawn.
- 9.Mana Cruising Club Courtesy Coach Tonight’s Courtesy coach driver is John Bass.
- 10.Raffles Three draws, a $35 KP Marine voucher a $50 Voucher from The Mad Butcher and a $30 voucher from Zampelles, Johnsonville Mall.
- 11.Chain locker Draw winners at $500 was Mark Ambrose, Country member with a trailer craft. Mark was not here tonight so next week’s draw will be $550.
Mana Tidal Gauge
Link to the Mana Tidal Gauge updated every 30 minutes. Most recent observation in millimetres above the Chart Datum is annotated in the chart - add 1 hour to annotated time during daylight saving. There is approximately 1 metre of water below the Chart Datum at the marina entrance.