Mana Cruising Club Inc. Formed in 1959 by a group of dedicated boaties, the Mana Cruising Club's goal of developing a friendly, family based club, while fostering safe boating continues.
Today, Mana Cruising Club has arguably the best facilities of any boating club in New Zealand.
Mana Cruising Club Courtesy Coach runs Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Ring the office for pick up times. And see the Bar for drop of times.... Use it or lose it!!
Trailer Boat Ramp Etiquette
Sunday 14th August 2pm - Pataka Museum in Porirua is holding a Public Talk - BREAKING THE ICE – Antarctica through the sustainability lens - see more at http://www.pataka.org.nz/breaking-the-ice-public-talk. This event is free and open to the public and they hope all ocean-lovers will attend.
26th August - Speaker Night - Steve Lange
27th August - All Blacks vs Australia on the big screen
16th December - Neon Kids Dance Party
Things from Thursday, 28th July 2016
Duty Officers: Menno Oortgiesen & Clifford Buchler
- 1.Photograph Competition Open Now. - All photos to the office in print by 1700 hours this Friday 29th July – Photo canvas voucher to be won!!!
- 2.Three Quarter Block - our easy listening trio is back on this Sunday 31st July with the $20 roast dinner. Please book with the restaurant.
- 3.Welcome to the Tawa Aqua Aerobics ladies – 19 of them here tonight for dinner.
- 4.Speaker for August– Steve Lange – Motivational evening – kicked out of school at the age of 15, went on to build the largest independent tyre retailer in New Zealand with 20 stores and a 45% market share. Steve’s going to share a couple of ideas that can be applied to any business. Come and hear him on Friday 26th August - $20 cover charge - 1900 hours please contact Cathy to book.
- 5.Rugby – On The Big Screen - Saturday 1935 hours Hurricanes v Chiefs.
- 6.Friday Cash Raffle - first prize $50, second $30, third $10. Tickets 3 for $5. Limited to 54 tickets. When tickets are sold raffle is drawn.
- 7.Mana Cruising Club Courtesy Coach Tonight’s Courtesy coach driver is Russell Lowther. We don’t have any drivers happy to do Saturdays and we are fast running out of good will from the 6 or 7 drivers that carry the load. We have over 800 members & less than 1% are actively helping. Unless it’s supported and used we will be forced to drop it.
- 8.Raffles Three draws, a $35 KP Marine voucher a $50 Voucher from The Mad Butcher and a $30 voucher from Zampelles, Johnsonville Mall.
- 9.Chain locker Draw winners at $950 were Grant & Denise Bell, Associate members from Porirua. Grant & Denise were not here tonight so next week’s draw will be $1,000 and it will be drawn three times. Be there to win.
Mana Tidal Gauge
Link to the Mana Tidal Gauge updated every 30 minutes. Most recent observation in millimetres above the Chart Datum is annotated in the chart - add 1 hour to annotated time during daylight saving. There is approximately 1 metre of water below the Chart Datum at the marina entrance.